Specialist Legal Services for Chinese and Chinese Speaking Clients
Axiom DWFM Solicitors has an established China Desk, with a team of over10 Chinese-speaking lawyers and legal assistants whom provide streamlined legal services for Chinese-speaking clients. Our clients are mainly from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
How can we help you?
How can we help you?
Our China Desk lawyers are experienced in a wide spectrum of legal practices. We understand Chinese clients’ needs, especially investors who wish to extend their investments and businesses in the United Kingdom. We give legal advice to our Chinese-speaking clients on property sales and purchase (both residential and commercial properties), re-financing, company formation, litigation, immigration and many more. We also have extensive networks with tax advisors, accountants, overseas law firms and financial institutions, through which our clients can have a streamlined professional service on their investment plans. Being a Legal 500 law firm, Axiom DWFM also works with many top-notch lenders to provide real estate finance service helping many Chinese-speaking clients to achieve their high-profile property investment plans.
We are seeing a growing number of Chinese-speaking clients wanting to move to the UK and start investing in the UK. We work together with other departments in the firm (such as corporate and commercial, banking, immigration, and employment) to provide a ‘one-stop shop’ legal service for the client, providing both pragmatic and commercial financial solutions so that our clients can have a peace of mind to start their new life in the UK.
All our China Desk Lawyers master fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Clients will be given legal advice in Chinese to ensure they understand their legal rights. We also arrange video conferences to meet up with clients which suits our clients’ schedule, to ensure a smooth communication between clients based in foreign countries.
Legal Services for Chinese and Hong Kong clients
- Banking and Finance – acting for banks and borrowers
- Corporate Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Commercial – various types of commercial arrangements, distribution, franchise arrangements, manufacturing, investments and divestments
- Real Estate – housing and commercial projects, acquisition, development, hotels etc
- Dispute Resolution, commercial disputes, cross border dispute resolution, alternative dispute resolution, Mediation and Arbitration, Fraud (civil & criminal), Insolvency and restructuring, asset recovery & asset tracing
- Employment and human resources
- Immigration (Individuals & Corporates)
- Family Law
- Private wealth – Wills, Trusts & Probate
- Advisory on starting a new venture and introductions to business or trade connections
- Sales and Purchase of a GBP7M luxury apartment in Tower Hill for a celebrity in China
- Purchase of a GBP4M commercial building in Central London for a renowned real estate company in Hong Kong
- Panel Solicitor for both China and Hong Kong Offices of Risland Real Estate specially dealing with purchasers for their first-launch London project – Calico Wharf
- Recommended Solicitor for Salboy China to act for their clients for their newly launched projects – 55 Queen’s Street, Viadux, Local Blackfriars, One Cluny Mews and Castle Irwell etc.
- Recommended Solicitor for Renaker to act for their purchasers their newly launched projects – Three60, Elizabeth Tower, Victoria Residence and The Blade
- Recommended Solicitor for Barratt Homes China to act for their purchasers for their newly launched projects – New Mill Quarters, 10 Watkins Road, High Street Quarters, West Ealing and Hayes Village etc.
- Recommended Solicitor for Chesterton Estate Agent to specially due with HNW Chinese clients
- Recommended Solicitor for Select Property to act for their purchases for their projects mainly in Manchester
- Recommended Solicitor for Berkeley Homes Beijing starting 2022 to serve Chinese-speaking clients
- Recommended Solicitor for Oceantide (Mortgage Broker) to serve HNW Chinese-speaking clients to deal with Bridging loans and Islamic Mortgage
- Recommended Solicitor for Knight Frank (China Desk) to act for their buyers in the UK.