We offer a highly credible and attractive alternative to larger corporate city law firms.
Our specialist lawyers deal with the full range of corporate transactional work for UK and international clients. We have a track record of delivering high quality services, whilst at the same time offering a flexible, highly competitive approach to fees.
During transactions, our solicitors often draw on their extensive network of professional contacts to ensure that clients constantly have access to the appropriate expertise and advice to add value to a transaction.
Please do get in contact to discuss any corporate or commercial law issues or forthcoming transactions.
Commercial law services
Our experience includes but is not limited to :
- Buying or selling a business
- Advice on setting up the right corporate entity and structure
- Corporate restructuring
- Preparing for investment
- Advising investors
- Management Buy Outs and Management Buy Ins
- Company law advice
- Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Legal advice for directors and legal issues and disputes relating to directors
- Corporate documents includes Company Articles
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- Supply of goods and services agreements
- Business partnerships and partnership Agreements
- Professional partnership advice including medical partnership agreements
- GDPR, online trading and e-commerce
- Joint ventures
- Introducer agreements
With several offices in London and an office in Birmingham, we are an ideal choice. We are known as a fast growing entrepreneurial firm with fundamental emphasis on applying business as well as legal thinking to our work. Please do get in contact to find out more about us and to discuss any corporate, company law or commercial needs for your business.
Claudine heads up a team of more than 5 specialist commercial lawyers in London. Whether you are small business with a tight budget for legal fees or a large, multinational business, we have the right commercial lawyer for you. We’re competitive on fees, with a practical approach focused on your key business objectives, concerns and opportunities.