Axiom Stone’s Employment lawyers work with both employers and employees to minimise your stress and risk and provide practical solutions.
Employment Law pricing information here
Dealing with employment related issues can be a stressful and time-consuming process.
Our experience means that we can ensure you have the right contracts and policies in place and where employment disputes and problems arise we find the best way to settlement, resolution or outcome in Employment Tribunals or Court in a cost-effective and efficient way.
Employment law advice and services
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Director and senior executive employment and contracts for services for senior employees
- Variation of employment terms and conditions
- Employment restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and Performance Management issues
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment
- Dismissal and Termination
- Whistleblowing and Health and Safety
- Flexible Working and Maternity
- Equal Pay
- Employment Status and Self-Employment
- Sickness, absence and incapacity
- Settlement Agreements
- Workplace Safety during COVID-19
- Furloughing, Redundancy and Business Reorganisation
Employment law advice for employees
We can help you understand your rights and obligations, and advise on the options which may be available should something go wrong in the workplace, whether it be mediation, a negotiated exit or making a claim in the Employment Tribunal
Our lawyers provide a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your options going forward. We are willing to consider alternative costs options such as “No win, no fee” agreements and fixed fee / legal insurance-backed cover in appropriate cases.
Please telephone one of our Employment solicitors now and they will be happy to provide immediate advice and assistance.
Elizabeth heads up the Employment law team which advises employers and employees from our various offices in Central London, North London and Birmingham.
Elizabeth is known for a calm yet very strategic approach, representing both employees (generally senior executives), employer clients and Human Resources professionals and teams.