Our employment lawyers work with both employers and employees to minimise your stress and risk and provide practical solutions.
Employment Law pricing information here
Dealing with employment related legal issues can be a stressful and time-consuming process.
Almost every employer will at some point have an employment law issue which becomes a dispute.
Our experience means that we can ensure you have the right employment contracts and policies in place. Where employment disputes and problems arise we find the best way to settlement, resolution or outcome in Employment Tribunals or Court in a cost-effective and efficient way.
We are delighted to have been included as a ranked firm in the highly authoritative Legal 500 rankings for 2022,reflecting the high quality and client care standards set by the employment law team.
Employment law advice and services
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Director and senior executive employment and contracts for services for senior employees
- Variation of employment terms and conditions
- Bonuses and bonus disputes
- Employment restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary and Performance Management issues
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment
- Dismissal and Termination
- Whistleblowing and Health and Safety
- Flexible Working and Maternity
- Equal Pay
- Employment Status and Self-Employment
- Sickness, absence and incapacity
- Settlement Agreements
- Redundancy and Business Reorganisation
Employment law advice for employees
We can help you understand your legal rights and obligations, and advise on the options which may be available should something go wrong in the workplace, whether the best option is mediation, a formal grievance or appeal, employment contract issues, a negotiated exit or making a claim in the Employment Tribunal
Our lawyers provide a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your options going forward. We are willing to consider alternative costs options such as “No win, no fee” agreements and fixed fee / legal insurance-backed cover in appropriate cases.
Please telephone one of our Employment solicitors now and they will be happy to provide immediate advice and assistance.
Elizabeth heads up the Employment law team which advises employers and employees from our offices in Central London, North London and Birmingham.
Elizabeth is known for a calm yet very strategic approach, representing both employees (generally senior executives), employer clients and Human Resources professionals and teams.