We are a practical, cost effective, reliable choice for small businesses and growing businesses who need contracts of employment, policies and procedures.
Solicitors for employment contracts
As your business grows, you will need the right employment contracts. We know from experience that a decision to have employment contracts prepared by lawyers involves cost/risk/benefit for employers.
We can also help with other issues relating to employment contracts including :
- Review and update of existing contracts
- Restrictive covenants and non-competition clauses
- Social media aspects of the employment relationship
- Contracts for directors and senior employees
- Contracts for part-time and zero hours contracts
- GDPR, confidentiality and Data protection aspects of employing staff
- Different employment contracts for different staff such as where some staff are paid on a commission or discretionary bonus basis
- Advising on and drafting documents relating to flexible work and working from home.
- Investing in having your employment terms and conditions.
- Employment contracts which relate to employees who are also shareholders.
Employment contract review for employees
If you have been offered an employment contract and feel you need to have it reviewed by a specialist employment lawyer, please do contact us. Whether it’s a fairly quick look over to offer peace of mind or bigger concerns, our legal fees are competitive and our advice practical and sound.