We are a practical, cost effective, reliable choice for small businesses and growing businesses who need contracts of employment, policies and procedures.
Employment contract Solicitors
As your business grows, you will need the right employment contracts. We know from experience that a decision to have employment contracts prepared by lawyers involves cost/risk/benefit for employers.
Our employment lawyers provide specialist help with key issues relating to employment contracts including :
- Review and update of existing contracts
- Restrictive covenants and non-competition clauses
- Social media aspects of the employment relationship
- Contracts for directors and senior employees
- Contracts for part-time and zero hours contracts
- GDPR, confidentiality and Data protection aspects of employing staff
- Different employment contracts for different staff such as where some staff are paid on a commission or discretionary bonus basis
- Advising on and drafting documents relating to flexible work and working from home.
- Investing in having your employment terms and conditions.
- Employment contracts which relate to employees who are also shareholders.
Employment contract review for employees
If you have been offered an employment contract and feel you need to have it reviewed by a specialist employment lawyer, please do contact us. Whether it’s a fairly quick look over to offer peace of mind or bigger concerns, our legal fees are competitive and our advice practical and sound.
Disputes and breach of employment contract claims
Our employment lawyers advise on and deal with issues including wrongful dismissal claims, bonus disputes, exit related disputes involving share options, restrictive covenants and non-competition.
Whether you are employer or employee, our employment lawyers have the experience and know how to obtain the best available outcome for you. Please do get in contact.
Liz heads up a team of 7 employment lawyers in London. Whether you need an employment contract lawyer to draft, review or advise on employment contracts, we have the right lawyer for you, experienced in your type and size of business. We also advise employees, including directors and senior executives on terms of employment offered or concerns or issues arising when an employment contract is already in place.