The team’s approach to property disputes and the firm’s general expertise in property law means we have an excellent reputation for resolving disputes swiftly and securing the best available outcome.
Property litigation solicitors
Our specialist property dispute solicitors advise individuals and corporate clients on the full range of property law issues. Our clients include both landlords and tenants. With 3 offices in London, we offer the convenience of being within easy access and local knowledge and connections.
The property dispute team has been accredited as a leading firm for property disputes and litigation in the prestigious Legal 500 rankings for 2022.
If you need a solicitor for any kind of property dispute, claim or litigation, please get in contact for a free chat and to find out more about us and our experience and charges.
Our recent property dispute work has included:
- possession claims for assured, assured shorthold and protected Rent Act tenancies (including service of notices under section 8 and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988);
- rent and service charge recovery and disputes;
- forfeiture claims and applying for relief from forfeiture;
- Service charge disputes including major works disputes
- Lease extension and renewal disputes
- rent review advice;
- advice on disrepair claims;
- dilapidations disputes
- unlawful or unapproved changes made to premises
- breaches of lease covenant;
- boundary disputes;
- disputes with letting agents
- recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers/squatters;
- negotiation of tenancy surrender;
- planning disputes; and
- leasehold enfranchisement for landlords and long leaseholders, for example dealing with residential leaseholders applications to extend a lease, buy the freehold or exercise the right to manage