Alex joined the firm in April 2022 and works as a Paralegal in the Residential Property department in our Birmingham office.
Recent Department Work and Background
Alex completed his LLB law degree at the University of Coventry in 2018 and subsequently completed his Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law in 2020.
Alex advises clients in relation to a broad range of residential property matters, including advising for UK, foreign investors and companies on sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties in England, and also acting for clients in transfer of equity and re-mortgage matters. Alex supports clients in property law matters from straightforward cases to complexity.
- Purchase of new build property with or without mortgage
- Purchase and sale of second-hand property with and without mortgage
- Assignment of new build agreement for sale
- Remortgage of residential and commercial property
- Purchase of leasehold and freehold commercial property
- Sale of leasehold commercial property
In his spare time, Alex likes playing music instruments (he was once a teacher in violin, piano and guitar). Moreover, outside of work, Alex enjoys socialising with friends and spending time with family.