Alina is a Trainee Solicitor in the Real Estate department.
Alina joined in July 2020 having graduated from the University of Surrey with a Law degree and then went to pursue her LPC with LLM in Business and Law at the University of Law Moorgate. Alina has worked in Singapore and Russia and has gained an insight into different jurisdictions.
Alina is fluent in Russian.
Since joining the firm, Alina worked on a range of national and international matters to include:
- Applications to the High Court in relation to the contractual, corporate and shareholder disputes;
- Assisting with the Privy Council matters;
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Debt recovery claims; and
- Professional negligence claims.
In her postgraduate studies, Alina has developed an interest in legal tech while being a member of Law and Technologies society at the University of Law. Outside of work, Alina enjoys attending art exhibitions and travelling.