Andrew’s reputation as a commercial property lawyer has enabled him to develop an extensive client following during over 45 years of practice.
Andrew’s client base includes dealers, developers, speculators, builders, investors, substantial private equity funds, private offices, banks and high net work individuals. Although Andrew has extensive experience in the field, his focus has been on substantial regeneration projects, particularly in the South East.
Andrew’s areas of expertise include pre-site assessment for developments, site assembly, site acquisition, exits and disposal strategies and back to back transactions. Andrew has also advised on some of the major landmark London development, as well as assisting developers nationally.
His deals have included :-
- Sale to a Housing Association worth £50m
- L & D Toys site sale worth £12m
- Sale to Circle Anglia worth £20m
- Various lettings to major supermarket chains
- Dealing with a number of sites in the Olympic Village redevelopment
- Acquisition and sale of a London site with significant historic relevance for several million pounds.
- The acquisition of a site occupied by a substantial waste disposal business and the relocation of that business
- Acquisition of listed buildings for the purposes of redevelopment having former religious use
In addition, Andrew heads a team who provide a comprehensive legal service dealing with matters such as estate planning, probate, trusts, wills and powers of attorney.
Andrew and his team act for professional and individual trustees, executors and administrators, banks and beneficiaries.
Andrew is a keen horse rider, enjoys the country and is a dog lover.
- Commercial Property
- Property Development and Planning
- Banking and Finance
- Wills, Probate and Estate Planning