Since joining the firm in January 2018, Ashwin works closely with senior solicitors and partners in the department on a range of matters to include:
- Assisting in High Court litigation including applications for Worldwide Freezing and Proprietary Injunctions and Property Partnership Disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Enforcement action ranging from instructing High Court Enforcement Officers to issuing applications for Orders for Sale
- Insolvency / Bankruptcy proceedings
- Professional Negligence claims
Paralegal – Dispute Resolution
At present, Ashwin is completing his Legal Practice Course part-time at the University of Law’s Moorgate campus.
Ashwin graduated from the University of Liverpool in July 2017 where he was awarded a First Class degree at undergraduate level (Law LLB (Hons)). During his studies, Ashwin volunteered at the University of Liverpool’s Law Clinic and assisted with human rights cases.
Outside of work, Ashwin is a keen follower of sports and particularly enjoys watching football and boxing.