Ashwin is a Trainee Solicitor within the firm’s Family Law Department.
Recent Department Work
Ashwin works closely with senior solicitors and partners in the department on a range of matters, which include:
- High Court litigation, including applications for Worldwide Freezing Orders and Proprietary Injunctions;
- Enforcement proceedings, ranging from instructing High Court Enforcement Officers to issuing applications for Orders for Sale;
- Insolvency / Bankruptcy proceedings;
- Professional Negligence claims;
- Debt collection;
- Recovering rent arrears;
- Landlord and tenant disputes;
- Residential lease extensions and enfranchisement.
Prior to joining the firm, Ashwin attained a First-Class undergraduate degree (Law LLB (Hons)). During his studies, Ashwin volunteered at the University of Liverpool’s Law Clinic and assisted with human rights cases.
Ashwin recently completed his Legal Practice Course, together with an MSc in law, Business and Management at the University of Law.
Outside of work, Ashwin enjoys cooking and he is a keen follower of sports, particularly football and boxing.