Brenda Wong Robinson
Brenda is a Solicitor in the Family Law team in the Swindon office.
She was previously a partner at the Swindon provincial firm and has over 25 years’ experience dealing with varied caseloads of family law.
Based in Swindon, Brenda travels often to London and through the Home Counties to meet clients. Brenda also works closely with lawyers in China and Hong Kong to assist Chinese speaking clients.
Brenda advises clients in respect of a broad range of finance and children arrangements issues.
Recent Department Work
– Section 25 factors applied by the court in granting a financial remedy order in divorce
– Representation at hearings for directions and financial dispute resolution
– Business valuation by an expert in financial dispute involving overseas assets
– Obtaining child arrangements orders for children to live / spend time with their parents
– Defending relocation abroad application
– Cases involving allegation of domestic abuse and fact finding hearings
– Obtaining pension sharing orders and offsetting
– Cases involving cohabitation rights and ownership of properties.
Dispute Resolution – Brenda has extensive experience in family dispute resolution methods , including mediation, collaborative family law and arbitration.
Brenda has lived in England since 1978. Originally from Hong Kong , Brenda speaks and writes Cantonese and Mandarin.
Qualifications & Memberships
-Solicitor of England and Wales
-Panel member of Law Society family law
-Resolution specialist panel member on finance and children arrangements
-Resolution trained mediator and collaborative family lawyer
Brenda is a keen supporter of a school for disabled children in Zimbabwe. Brenda was a former Church of England church warden and is now a diocese synod member.