Caroline Hunt is a Senior Conveyancer and Head of the Residential Conveyancing Team in the Swindon Office.
Caroline Hunt is a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executive who started her career in early 1986. She offers a fast, responsive conveyancing service. With honest, no-nonsense advice from a Legal executive with many years of experience. She provides competitive all-inclusive quotes and free telephone consultation, if you wish to discuss the matter further. Caroline also has a wide knowledge of Shared Ownership Schemes and Social Housing.
Recent Department Work
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Remortgages and re-financing
- Equity release
- Acquisition of investment properties
Caroline has a good client base with loyal clients and repeat business. She enjoys a good working relationship with her clients, mortgage brokers and local estate agents.
Caroline likes to travel and she is a keen supporter of local charities and a former school Governor.
Qualifications & Memberships
– Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executive
– Approved Lawyer for a Housing Association
– Accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly and undertakes Wills, Probate, Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney, preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration at the Court of Protection.