Sepideh is an Associate in the Commercial Property team.
She has a broad practice with experience in acquisitions & disposals, landlord and tenant work, secured lending, planning agreements and general commercial property agreements such as overage and option agreements.
Sepideh is also experienced in matters involving Agricultural Property and Landed Estates. Her experience includes:
- Sales, acquisitions and transfers of whole or parts of farms including farmland, paddocks, converted barns and other agricultural property.
- Drafting and negotiating Farm Business Tenancies. Reviewing and advising on Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies and drafting Deeds of Surrender of the same. Advising on Rent Act and Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
- Drafting and negotiating overage provisions into transfers of property.
- Drafting Deeds of Release.
- Undertaking first registrations of farmland and buildings and adverse possession applications.
- Drafting and negotiating Grazing Licences, Deeds of Easement and Pre-emption Agreements.
- Commercial Property
- Projects and infrastructure
- Offshore Investors and Finance
- Property Development and Planning
- Residential Conveyancing