Joe joined Axiom DWFM in July 2022 as a Paralegal in the Family Team.
Recent Department Work
Since joining the firm, Joe has assisted on various matters including:
- Sole & joint divorce applications under the reformed divorce law
- Complex contested matrimonial financial proceedings, involving concealed international assets
- High net worth financial settlements upon divorce
- Complex private child arrangement matters
- Appeals relating to international relocation of children
Joe graduated from the University of Exeter in 2021 having studied law. He then completed his LPC and Law LLM with the University of Law, whilst studying on the Exeter campus.
During his undergraduate degree, Joe helped to cofound an LGBTQ+ Law group which hosted events with guest speakers and ran a mentorship scheme which connected students with a range of legal professionals identifying as LGBTQ+. He worked as Vice-President and Welfare Officer of the group.
Joe was also elected General Secretary of the university’s International Law Society, where he assisted in organising a group trip to the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
Joe has previous experience working in Family & Private Client departments and undertook an internship with Axiom DWFM prior to joining the Family team.
Qualifications & Memberships
Legal Practice Course (with a focus on Family, Private Client, Employment & Criminal)
Joe is an avid gym-goer and spends his spare time with friends, whilst also keeping up with the latest movie and gaming releases.