John joined the firm as a Partner in the Real Estate department and is a trusted advisor to many clients having held senior legal positions both in private practice and in-house over a legal career spanning over three decades.
- Advising on the acquisition disposal and leasing of Residential and commercial Real estate
- Bridging and real estate refinance
- Acting for developers in the acquisition disposal and site set up of estates
- Providing general strategic advice in association with corresponding internal and external specialists on a range of allied Private wealth issues.
Client types include
- Private clients
- High net worth individuals
- Property investors
- Family offices
- Acquisition and Disposal of super prime Commercial Building in Mayfair £35M through corporate structuring.
- Acting for a private client in the sale of Riffhams House a notable Country House £10M
- Acting in the sale of a mansion in a super prime location in London £40M
- Part of a team overseeing the transition of real estate assets from London Borough of Enfield to Middlesex University Asst value Circa £100M.
- Acting for a major corporate client in the acquisition of an urban re-development site in Watford with corresponding acquisition/development funding.
- Acting in the acquisition of a mixed-use Country estate with farmland building and livery yard in Bedfordshire with acquisition funding.
- Acting in Sale of the of Hyde Hotel London W2 £12M
- In-house counsel/trusted advisor to a family office in London and overseas overseeing a variety of transactions in different sectors/asset classes.
De Montford university 1987-1990.
BSc Hons Law & Chemistry
Law society Finals at the College of Law Guildford 1990/1
Articled Clerk 1991
Qualifications & Memberships
Solicitor of England & Wales – Admitted October 1993
Granted Freedom of the City of London in 2010
Spending time with Family
Formula One & Motorsport
Various Charitable interests