Katie is a Solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial department, based at our West End office.
Recent Department Work
Day to day, Katie assists with:
- Company incorporation and formation
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and company restructuring
- Shareholder Agreements
- Company law advice
- Drafting and advising on various commercial contracts including: conditions of business; website terms and conditions; supply contracts; confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements; exclusivity agreements; and franchise agreements
Katie also assists the Corporate Finance team with:
- Drafting loan agreements, security documents and corporate authorisations
- Post completion compliances including registrations at the Land Registry and Companies House
- Loan redemptions
- Advice on securities
Katie obtained her Law degree from Keele University in 2014 and completed her LPC at Nottingham Law School in 2017.
Katie first joined Axiom DWFM as a Paralegal in 2018, progressing to Trainee Solicitor in 2021 and qualifying as Solicitor in April 2023.
Prior to working at Axiom DWFM, Katie worked as a Dispute Resolution Paralegal at a top 200 law firm in the Midlands.
Qualifications & Memberships
Solicitor of England & Wales
Outside of work, Katie acts as an Ambassador and Media Representative for a national charity called Beat.
Katie is also a certified Mental Health First Aider.