Katie joined Axiom DWFM in August 2018 and is currently a Trainee Solicitor in the Private Client Department.
Since joining the firm, Katie has assisted with a wide variety of matters in Litigation, including:
- Contractual disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Setting aside County Court Judgments
- Issuing Statutory Demands, challenging bankruptcy petitions, enforcement proceedings, annulment of bankruptcy and attending appeal hearings.
Katie has assisted the Corporate and Commercial department with:
- Asset and Share Purchase Agreements
- Company restructuring
- Shareholder Agreements
- Drafting and advising on various other commercial agreements
- Drafting loan agreements, security documents and corporate authorisations; registrations at the Land Registry and Companies House and loan redemptions.
Katie also acts as an assistant to the firm’s Chairman, Jonathan Metliss and has co-organised a number of successful events for the firm.
Katie graduated from Keele University with LLB (hons) Law Degree in 2014 and completed her Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School in 2017. Prior to joining Axiom Stone Katie worked as a Commercial Dispute Resolution paralegal specialising in Commercial Debt Recovery.
Outside of work Katie acts as an Ambassador and Media Representative for a national charity called Beat.