Lupa is an Associate Solicitor in Axiom Stone’s Dispute Resolution team and has experience in dealing with a variety of commercial, civil and property disputes.
Lupa has been praised for being a pragmatic and commercially-minded adviser, able to make swift tactical decisions to resolve disputes. She has acted for international and domestic companies, high net worth individuals, property investors and commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
Her expertise are in the following areas:
- Contractual disputes
- Claims under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trusts Act 1996
- Debt recovery and insolvency
- Professional negligence claims
- Tortious claims (including defamation, privacy and private nuisance)
- Copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property disputes
Lupa’s property practice covers commercial and residential issues including:
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Dilapidations claims
- Party Wall Act claims
- Adverse possession claims
- Possession proceedings
- Lease renewals and enfranchisement
Outside of work Lupa enjoys spending time with her family and friends and being outdoors.