Associate Solicitor – Property Dispute Specialist
Mira joined us from a West End firm and practices from our West End office in Mayfair. She has gained her knowledge of property litigation within noted Legal 500 Firms and has experience in disputes relating to both commercial and residential property including
- recovering arrears of rent
- advising and acting on matters relating to service charge disputes
- break notices; rent review clauses and dilapidations
- residential lease extensions and enfranchisement
- landlord and tenant disputes
- trespassers and possession actions generally.
Mira has, as part of a team, assisted in the action for Stephen Raven, the First Defendant in the matter of Madoff Securities International Ltd (In Liquidation) -v- Raven & Others, a claim involving allegations of breach of fiduciary duty and breach of directors’ duties.
She has also advised and acted for the tenant in the matter of Maurice v Hollow-Ware Products Ltd  a claim relating to whether the tenant was a qualifying tenant entitled to the grant of 28 new leases where the original lease was of the whole building.
- Day-to-day management of portfolios of shopping centres involving break notices, recovery of arrears, service of s.146 Notices for breaches of the lease and opposed and unopposed lease renewals pursuant to the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Acted on behalf of a client in relation to a damages claim for breach of a sale/purchase agreement.
- Acted on behalf of LPA Receivers appointed by a bank in relation to obtaining possession of various residential properties over which the bank had a registered charge.
- Acted for various clients in relation to recovery of residential property let under Assured Shorthold Tenancies and Contractual Tenancies.
- Acted for various clients in relation to residential enfranchisement and lease extensions.
- Acted for clients in relation to proceedings at the LVT brought by tenants of large blocks of flats relating to service charge disputes.
- Acted for various clients in relation to boundary disputes and adverse possession claims.