Senior Associate Solicitor – Specialist in Immigration law
Nadia is a qualified Solicitor as well as an IAAS Level 2 Senior Immigration caseworker and supervisor with over 9 years of experience in immigration, asylum, human rights, family and public law.
Her specialties and expertise in the immigration and asylum field, including all types of Immigration, to include :
- Entry Clearance
- Further leave to remain applications of all types including spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and elderly dependent relatives
- Domestic violence and Long Residence in the UK,
- Refugee/Asylum Law and
- Humanitarian Protection including unaccompanied minor asylum cases
- Discretionary Leave to Remain;
- Deportation and Removal
- Family Reunion
- Student visas
- Bail applications
- Temporary Admission
- Human Trafficking
- Deportation, Removal and Bail
- All aspects of Business Immigration – Points Based System (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5); sponsor licence application and compliance, Sole representative, all types of EEA Applications
- Indefinite leave to remain and British Citizenship applications
- Appeals and Judicial Review.
Nadia has a proven track record of delivering high quality and first class support to multi-national clients who in need of professional immigration advice.
Nadia speaks four languages fluently; English, Arabic, Farsi (Persian) and Dari (Afghani).
Nadia formally volunteered with Citizen Advice Bureau and Bar Pro Bono Unit. She also worked with a variety of human rights charities and international organisations, based both in the UK and abroad. She also presented immigration legal advice on a show called ‘Consultation’ on Alhiwar TV (a Middle Eastern satellite channel).
In her spare time, Nadia enjoys going to the gym, swimming, and tennis.