Peter specialises dealing with oversea investor in new built plot purchase, property developer acquisition land and development. Peter has been nominated as panel solicitor recommended by developer in Manchester area. Matters including:-
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase including Islamic product mortgages bridging loan.
- New build plot purchase in large scale development.
- Auction purchase and sale.
- Remortgaging and refinancing.
- Commercial property matters including purchase and sale involving leases.
- Commercial business purchase and sale.
- Commercial matters involving licence to assign, authorised guarantee agreement, rent deposit
- Licensing application.
Peter joined us in May 2022 through acquisition of the previous Stephen Richard Peter Law Solicitors. Admitted as solicitor in 2008 and appointed partner in 2016 where Peter heads up the property department at the previous firm. Language Cantonese and Mandarin.
Professional Qualifications & Membership
- Solicitor of England and Wales.
Peter is a keen chess player and a football fan of Liverpool football club. Peter is an active member of his local church volunteering for local community functions.