Piara joined us in April 2021 as a Real Estate/Private Wealth Partner and trusted advisor. He previously worked for a top 50 law firm in their London office for over 20 years.
Piara has significant experience in advising corporate entities, funding institutions, public bodies, family offices, high net worth individuals (both resident and non-resident) on all property matters, including investment acquisitions, disposals, developments of residential properties, hotels and care homes.
In addition, he has significant experience in negotiating commercial property leases (both landlords and tenants) for offices, retail and leisure premises.
- Acquisition of significant development site in St Johns for a consideration in excess of £55m
- Acting for a private landowner on the letting off a trophy asset building in excess of 125,000 sq. ft in the City. The deal winning “City deal of the year”
- Acting for a major corporate client in talking office space in the Scalpel building in the City of London
- Acting for a high net family on the acquisition of an award-winning office building in the West End for the purpose converting to a luxury high end boutique hotel. Work involved project managing the whole legal process from acquisition, development/conversion. The hotel is fully operation and is award winning
- Acting for high net worth families on acquisitions/disposals of super prime and prime residential properties
- Acting for a private developer in acquiring a care home development site, site acquisition, development finance, construction documents and completion of development
- Acting for a private developer on the acquisition of a former hospital which was converted to luxury flats; also dealing with the associated development finance
- Acting for a local authority on development a property portfolio review – properties earmarked for new development/regeneration
- Acting on various significant portfolio refinances converting partnership structures to company structures
- Being the trusted advisor for many family offices and high net worth families
Solicitor of England & Wales
In his leisure time, Piara is keen on sport, particularly football.