Pragnesh was one of the founding Partners of Axiom Stone Solicitors and prior to the merger to Axiom DWFM he led the firm from a single employee to more than 250 staff over 7 offices.
He represents various clients, including :
- high net-worth individuals
- blue-chip companies
- hedge funds
- foreign companies
- property developers; and
- pharmaceutical companies.
Pragnesh specialises in Real Estate and Banking and Securitisation.
Notable transactions include billion dollar claims against national governments, developments ranging from single-unit prime properties to local regeneration projects.
Pragnesh has vast experience representing clients in a wide range of commercial and civil disputes, having appeared before the Court of Appeal, all divisions of the High Court and various County Courts.
Notable cases include:
- Representing a pharmaceutical client bringing an injunction against an international manufacturer.
- Representing an international steel company in an arbitration worth up to $1.5 billion against a Federal Government.
- Defending a claim of $500 million for breach of contract and tortious inducement
Representing a client following appointment of administrators, in discharging the administration and regaining control of the client’s company.
Pragnesh currently sits on the board of a number of corporate and charitable bodies.