Rashid joined the Wealth Management and Private Client team in November 2018 as an Associate solicitor. His areas of specialism are:
- Tax planning
- Will Trusts
- Lifetime Trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare
- Court of Protection Deputyship Applications
- Court of Protection Statutory Wills
- Declarations of Trust
- Care Home Fee Planning
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Administration of Trusts
- Taxation of Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates Accounts
Rashid gained a degree in Law and English in 2001 before completing an LPC in 2002. He qualified as a Solicitor in 2006.
Rashid has a Diploma in the Administration of Trusts and Estates from the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP) in 2013.
He is also a full member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and has also completed the Older Client Care in Practice (OCCP) Award.
Rashid is also a full member of the Law Society Private Client Section.
Rashid is a Dementia Friend.