Shilan joined as a Partner in October 2020 when the firm became the successor practice to Everatt’s Solicitors in Harrow, which he founded.
Shilan has over 37 years experience helping both corporate and private clients in a wide range of commercial and personal legal matters and transactions.
He focuses his extensive legal expertise into complex commercial litigation and large-scale commercial property transactions. Business owners, property developers, shareholders, directors and partnerships are also advised on:
- The strategic aspects of contracts
- National and international business disputes and litigation
- Business purchases and sales
- Offshore transactions, business structures and trusts
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- LLB (Hons)
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- Advocate of the Supreme Court of Kenya (non-practising)
Golf, Travel, Cooking and Socialising.