Sukhpreet Grewal joined the firm in March 2023 as an Associate Solicitor in the Property department at our Edgware office.
Recent Department Work
Sukhpreet specialises in Residential Property, Commercial Property and Investment Property Finance.
He has experience in advising various clients, such as private individuals, corporate entities, public bodies, funding institutions, family offices, and high net worth individuals on all property matters.
He deals with a variety of matters, including but not limited to:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- New residential leases, inside and outside of the act.
- Deeds of variation
- New build
- Help to buy
- Equity release
- Auction transactions
- Commercial new leases, assignments, underleases, rent deposit deeds and any other landlord and tenant related documents and matters.
- Acquisition of investment properties
- Option agreements
- Business purchases
- Bridging loans and investment finance matters, acting for the lender and the borrower.
Sukhpreet’s client base includes property developers, surveyors, lenders, institutional investors, retailers, landlords and tenants.
Following qualification in 2016, he worked in Luton and Barnet. Having worked in various areas, for several years, he has a good understanding of the local property market.
Qualifications & Memberships
Solicitor of England & Wales
Outside of work, Sukhpreet enjoys spending time with his young family and playing cricket for his local team.