Tony acts mainly for high net worth national and international clients and family owned companies and has over 30 years experience.
Originally a property lawyer, Tony’s experience incorporates :
- international hotel acquisitions
- cross border joint ventures
- private company share sales and purchases
- shareholder agreements and disputes; and
- offshore companies and trusts in which he has more than 30 years’ experience.
Tony advises clients in a wide range of sectors including :
- retail and fashion
- professional partnerships and LLPs
- investors in IT, technology and IP businesses
- medical and diagnostic facilities; and
- overseas investors in the UK
Tony is often assisted by our many specialist lawyers in property, employment, immigration and IP where appropriate.
He currently heads the company commercial department, sits on the management committee and is responsible for the firms membership of its international network, IPG.