Solicitor – Commercial Property
Vahideh is a Solicitor in our Commercial Property department. Having qualified as a Solicitor in May 2018, Vahideh has continued to gain a breadth of experience and knowledge in all types of transactions, acting for a variety of clients. She acts for developers, landlords, tenants and investors in the acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, property financing to include bridging finance, as well as landlord and tenant matters, and portfolio management.
Vahideh joined the firm in March 2020 and brought with her invaluable experience and knowledge gained working within a reputable regional firm.
Vahideh takes pride in her ability to form long lasting relationships with her clients, and appreciates the importance of understanding their business and practical objectives in providing advice that is both tailored and pragmatic.
- Acting for a tenant in the complex agreement for lease and license for alterations.
- Acting on behalf of a client purchasing the franchise of a well-known high street pizza delivery chain, to include the purchase of the business premises.
- Advising a lender in the refinancing and charging of commercial property, including identifying and resolving issues which would result in properties being unacceptable as security, and satisfying the conditions and requirements of the lender.
- Acting for a client who had been running its pharmaceuticals business from leasehold premises, who proceeded to exercise its option to purchase having received appropriate funding.
- Acting on behalf of a client in the sale and leaseback of an office block.
- Acting for a client purchasing the business of a post office and convenience store as a going concern.
- Acting on behalf of a developer in the refinance of a mixed use residential and commercial development
- Advising and acting on behalf of a Landlord with the grant of leases to various units.
- Acting for a developer in drawing up of legal packs consisting of but not limited to, residential and commercial leases, sale contracts and dealing with pre-contract enquiries.
- Advising a client on a complex option to purchase.
- Advising a land and homeowner entering into various agreements for surrender and re-grant of easements with neighbouring property owners.
Outside of work, Vahideh is a sociable individual who enjoys spending time with her friends and family.