Wills & Probate
If you are looking for experienced local wills and probate lawyers please do get in contact
We have specialist lawyers for will in all of our London offices – Edgware, North London, Mayfair, Central London, Wigmore Street and Harrow. We have the right lawyer in the most convenient location for you. Please do get in touch.
Wills & Probate Solicitors
When deciding to seek advice on making a will or dealing with a complicated probate application or estate administration we know that most clients would prefer to choose an experienced, local, specialist solicitor.
Wills are highly personal and the relationship between solicitors and clients is very important.
In addition to our main office in Edgware we also have private client lawyers available in our other offices located in North London and in Central London.
Wills related legal services
We regularly advise clients on the following :
- Drafting and advising on wills
- Wills for unmarried couples
- Wills after divorce
- Complex wills which include trusts
- Amending or updating wills
- Deed of variation for a will
- Inheritance tax planning as part of making a will
- Letter of wishes for will
- Making a will where a personal visit is needed to a client’s property, care home or hospital
- Where there are concerns about the validity of a will or about pressure or undue influence.
Solicitors for probate and estate administration
Our lawyers provide a range of flexible advice, often on a fixed fee basis, and services related to probate including :
- Advice for executors who are applying for probate
- Dealing with the entire probate process and application
- Help where there re difficulties locating assets or beneficiaries
- Advice on applying for probate where there is no will – the intestacy rules
- Advising beneficiaries who are unhappy or concerned about probate delays or where executors are in breach of their duties
- Disputes with executors or trustees of wills
- Where the estate is complex in terms of assets and liabilities or where the estate involves assets in trust.
- Disputed wills
- Probate and inheritance related disputes
Get in contact
With experienced and specialist solicitors for making a will, advising on issues relating to your will or any aspect of probate and dealing with an estate, please do get in contact, either by email or telephone.